Sunday, July 3, 2011

Do NOT Be Afraid

Being the inhouse "Geek Squad" at my school, I often find that teachers are afraid of new technology. I am here to tell everyone...there is NO need for that! Technology should not be feared, but instead it should be embraced. I understand that it can be intimidating at first, but so is Calculus! Almost everything I have learned about technology has been self taught. You just have to get in there and explore. I absolutely promise that you will NOT blow the computer up. Well, in most cases!

That being said, I have created this blog to help make technology less intimidating for educators. I really hope to share ideas that EVERYONE will be able to implement into their classrooms with no hesitation. Sometimes it may be scary, but so are math problems to some of our students.

I leave you with this:


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!! I am a follower, maybe you want to follow me. I have a technology question post that maybe you can answer.

    http://teachingmaketheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower. Looking forward to tech tips. Welcome to the most addicting hobby I've ever had! Check out my blog & follow me :o)
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the warm welcomes and invites to follow. I really hope I can help with some technology questions, and I know I will learn tons from the Blogosphere. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete