Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Store Is Open

I opened a store on Teachers Pay Teachers today so I could share creations with all of my bloggy friends out there. Thank you so much for following my little ol’ blog, and also for all of your sweet comments.

The first creation that I will share is a Morning Work flipchart. This flipchart was created in ActivInspire for all you Promethean users out there. I use this flipchart daily to display morning work and take lunch count/attendance. While my kiddos are working on morning work I take up homework, and they choose their lunch on the board by moving their numbered piece of bread. This is a very efficient way to get the morning duties out of the way! After all the kids have chosen lunch, I count choices and take attendance.

Morning Work

Click on the image to download this resource for FREE!!!

*I used some fonts that I downloaded from Fonts for Peas, so I am hoping that it will appear this way for everyone. If you download and you find that everything is distorted, please comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment