Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pinterest Linky Party

Hello, my name is Leah, and I have a pinning problem. Okay…I admit it. I tell everyone about it too!

So Michelle, at Math in the Middle, had this brilliant idea to have a Pinterest Linky Party. Woot! Woot! What an awesome way to find new blogs and new people to follow on Pinterest. It is so great to find things other teachers have pinned.

Who doesn’t love clicking that Pin It button? If you don’t, you should. Pinterest is the greatest digital/virtual bulletin board that allows you to pin all sorts of fun things you might find while browsing/stalking the web.

Here are a few things I have pinned lately:

image                      image

image                    image

Head on over to Michelle’s Math in the Middle and link up. If you would like to follow me on Pinterest, you can click the button on the right side of my blog, or you can click here.

Happy Pinning!!!!!!!!!

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up to my party!

    I look forward to pinning with you. :)

    From one southern girl to another,
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea,
    Deborah
    http://splitmultigradeclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete